Ceramic Pro Care is standalone easy to apply coatings, as well as premium maintenance solutions for Ceramic Pro coated surfaces.
Manufactured specifically to increase the effects of Ceramic Pro 9H treated surface, Ceramic Pro Care will encapsulate the features of the coating and increase its longevity. Ceramic Pro Care is a water-based, easy to install DIY ceramic coating. With no special training or skills required to install the product, Care is ideal as both a stand-alone ceramic treatment as well as an aftercare coating used to upkeep and maintain an already ceramic coated surface. Just spray it on a clean surface of a car, wipe it dry with a microfiber towel and let it cure for at least 4 hours. The surface may be dry or wet, just make sure it is not hot to avoid instant curing of the coating. Ceramic Pro Care can be applied on surfaces protected with any ceramic coating, as well as used as stand-alone products. It is a great replacement for wax. It will increase the gloss of clearcoat, make it easy to wash, protect it from UV and water spots. Ceramic Pro Care Application:
- Prior to the application of Ceramic Pro Care, clean the surface properly.
- To avoid instant curing of the coating, make sure the surface is not hot.
- The product can be applied both on dry and wet surfaces.
- Spray an even mist of Ceramic Pro Care on a small area (less than 1sq.m)
- Immediately buff the coating with a clean high-quality microfiber towel, using wave motion until the surface is completely dry.
- Use a new clean microfiber towel to remove any residues.
- Allow the coating cure for at least 4 hours.